It's been four years since my husband and I moved from a 1 bedroom apartment in DC to a 3 level town-home in Annapolis, Maryland. In that time, we've done lots of decorating and furnishing, but most recently we've welcomed into our family, our little baby girl Victoria. She brings the sunshine to everyday and now more than ever do I find that I want to make our house a home that is truly a comforting haven.
As I try to fill this house up with fab finds (child-friendly, of course!), I hope to document my journey into the fabulous yet intimidating world of home decorating with this blog.
A few things you should know about me:
- I'm obsessed with Instagram, Pinterest and eBay
- I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to fabric and wallpaper showrooms
- I'm equally into fashion as I am into interiors
- I have no favorite color, I love them all
- I'm a DIY kind of gal
- I really believe there aren't enough hours in a day
- And if you didn't already know, I'm a total magpie
My Local Hunts
My Little Black Book