1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
It's been such a long time since I've done a round up of my favorite home items, that I thought it was high time I did one. Especially since everything home related was what started this blog! Here are my diddies on each one of these beauties above.
1. How dreamy is this bed? I know I've mentioned looking around for the perfect bed for our room before and not having much luck. I mean this one kind of fits the bill except for the price tag. A girl can dream though, right?
2. We've had our duvet set for a while now, and while I love it, I'm ready to have a second set as a change of scenery. This scalloped set is perfectly simple and has just the pop of color I'm looking for.
3. Is there anything at Serena & Lily that I don't love? Including this lamp? It's sculptural, gold, and somehow simplistic all at the same time. Gimme gimme!
4. I honestly can't remember how I stumbled upon this print, but I am dying to get my hands on it. I love the fact that it's a behind the scenes snap yet it's so glamorous.
5. I have been looking for a round, brass rimmed mirror (at an affordable price) and came across this one at Target. It's such a great deal, I just might have to get two...
6. Okay, so this secretary desk is waaay over my budget for anything, but it was too gorgeous to leave out in this roundup. I mean, the contrasting paint colors will always get me and the shape is so spot on.
7. The minute Caitlin Wilson came out with a rug line, I was obsessed but then she came out with more rugs recently and I am officially dying over this Maya one! I think it would be so perfect in our bedroom.
8. Jenny Prinn's works continue to be my favorite paintings and I can always count on her to have a new piece that I'm coveting.
10. When I learned that Fishs Eddy was collaborating with West Elm last year, I almost died of happiness. If you've ever had the pleasure of going to Fishs Eddy in NYC, then you know why it made me beyond happy. And the pieces that they created did not disappoint at all! This pink and gold plate is what my dreams are made of.
11. I've been a huge fan of Emily Henderson ever since she was on HGTV's Design Star, and I am so happy that that show wasn't the end of us hearing about/from her. Her style continues to impress me and I just want to be her, ya know what I'm saying? Time to get this book and learn all of her secrets.
Shop The Post