interiors, kids, lifestyle, Shop Proper Hunt
TGIF // Cora's Gallery Wall Progress and Random MusingsFriday, May 30, 2014
Pineapple Print, The World Is Your Oyster Print, Better Days Print Set, Sophie & Lili Giclee Print, Ideal Bookshelf Kids Print, Hello Gorgeous Card
Happy Friday! Somehow this week blew by. Granted it was a short week, but even so I'm super happy that Friday is here because I didn't think it could get here fast enough. I guess this week went by pretty fast for me because I've been trying to finish up some projects around the house. Or rather finish one project and start a few more (haha). The one project being Cora's playroom. It's so close to being "done", but I've still got to find the right fabric for the cushions and put up the artwork for the gallery wall. Other than those items, it'll be finished and I can't wait to share with you all!
I also spent a good chunk of my time on adding new items to my shop. I had been meaning to add these beauties earlier, but the long weekend left me so tired that I kept putting it off. Until now! And I'll be adding more today and throughout the weekend.
These emerald gems are in the shop now!
Tons of new goodies in the shop!
And just some really random musings of mine:
- Saw this tote while perusing the Paper Source catalog and can't believe it's under $17! Would make the perfect beach tote!
- Another kind of tote that I'm crushing on and a bit more on the grown-up chic side.
- Now that Cora is getting a little better with handling grown-up things in our living room, I'm kind of wanting a bar cart for our living room. This blue cart is so affordable at under $300 and looks fabulous. Now, just to get Steve on board…
- We're heading to Hawaii in November and I can't help but start mentally packing for it. This coverup is calling to me.
- I got this candle last week and I swear to you that it is the best thing I've ever smelled. I wish they would make the scent into a perfume because I would buy it in boat loads. It's that good.
- The maxi dress you'd want to wear on a date.
- I want to host another fete just so I can use these platters.
- I'm a huge fan of Danielle Kroll's work (colorful, simple, has that graphic quality that I love) and her newest print, Ladies at the Beach, is an instant favorite of mine.